Monday, April 18, 2011

We’ve been SCOOPED again! Allure loves Rodan + Fields



Yes they’ve done it again! The beauty editors from Allure Magazine were given special preview samples of some of the new products coming out May 1st from Rodan + Fields Dermatologists and they just couldn’t keep the news to themselves.

On page 58 of the April edition, Allure editors weigh in on the new Foaming Self Tanner that will carry the R+F label. This newly developed tanner prolongs color by decreasing cell turnover. Allure editors said that they were able to achieve a good bronze after only their 2nd day of application. Yes they had a little color on their palms, but with more careful application I am certain that can be avoided.

As a sunless tan veteran I know quite a few tricks to create the BEST RESULTS?

So, let's get your skin ready to use a self tanner, you will get AMAZING results from beginning with smooth, managed, healthy skin! 

The Spring Break Special is exactly what you need to get your skin READY and the deal is AMAZING, too!

Ask me how to order this special package today!


Your Green Invitation to Check Us Out!
Rodan+Fields Dermatologists
Executive Consultant
Trish Ackermann

http://facesbytrish.posterous.com
(615) 477.1230 verizon cell

MY STORY

I'm a former sales manager/trainer/wife and mom who jumped at the opportunity to the ride the coat-tails of the dermatologist who created ProActiv and they set out to change the face of skincare and lives with their signature line of products, Rodan + Fields Dermatology.

My goals were to find a new, creative option in which I could still mold my schedule around my kids, and still have time to volunteer at school and in my community. I have been profoundly blessed to find more than I was looking for with this business model and compensation plan!

My goal today...is to make it to the top of Rodan + Fields pay plan this year and give my husband the opportunity to retire from his 25 years of Corporate America by May of 2012!

Creating financial freedom for my family is rewarding but helping others to duplicate this success is what makes this the best type of business in the world!

Get ahead of the wave of economic change by joining me...Today!

Dial In 24/7 For the Business Opportunity Replays

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, reference is the # key)

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment