Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Are you INQUISITIVE?


This month, as many of you asked about the SPRING BREAK SPECIAL,  you also asked me where you could find out more information about what I do and why I have joined Rodan + Fields Dermatologists Direct Selling Team.
So, take 10 min. and listen to my business partner Sarah Robbins explain how you can start your own economic recovery plan.
Want to hear more, a different perspective, a man's point of view?  Here is Gabe Sedlak...telling it like it is!

Dial In 24/7 For the Business Opportunity Replays

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 #

(wait, reference is the # key)

This company has changed my family's skin and my our financial future; let me show you how do do the same.
My contact information is below.  I look forward to discovering if this business is the right fit for you!



Your Green Invitation to Check Us Out!
Rodan+Fields Dermatologists
Executive Consultant
Trish Ackermann
facesbytrish@gmail.com

http://facesbytrish.posterous.com
(615) 477.1230 verizon cell




Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment