Thursday, April 7, 2011

We Are NOT A Party Company!

Images


Invite the skin professionals to your house, today!


But,
in order to spread the word about our amazing products, I am conducting small skincare clinics. If you are interested in hosting a clinic for me in your home (alternate locations available if you are local to me), you only have to invite your friends. That's all you have to do, I will do the rest, including snacks!

These clinics are a great way to assess your skincare needs, while getting together with a few friends. You will learn about the products and be able to try them for yourself. Contact me at 931-580-6674 and I will explain more about the skincare clinic and incentives for hosting one.


Your Green Invitation to Check Us Out!
Rodan+Fields Dermatologists
Executive Consultant
Trish Ackermann

http://facesbytrish.posterous.com
(615) 477.1230 verizon cell

MY STORY

I'm a former sales manager/trainer from the skincare industry in NY for almost 15 years and then a wife and mom who jumped at the opportunity to the ride the coat-tails of the dermatologist who created ProActiv and they set out to change the face of skincare and lives with their signature line of products, Rodan + Fields Dermatology.

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment