Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why I Chose Rodan & Fields Dermatologists

Credibility. Ground floor. Building and creating wealth. It all sounds amazing, but what does it all mean, and how does it translate into building a Rodan and Fields business day by day?

When I was approached with the idea of starting my own Rodan & Fields business, it made complete sense to me. I was amazed at how affordable it was to start my own business (no bank loan needed!), and the credibility of Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, the creators of Proactiv Acne Solution. Coupled with the fact that I was able to come into the company as one of the first consultants, it was an absolute no brainer!

Although I had never considered direct sales, the model fit in well with my life. I am able to work my business in only 10 hours per week and build a team and an income that will benefit me and my family for years to come.

Rodan and Fields is currently in a very small window prior to reaching momentum where we are creating critical mass and expanding exponentially. Our company achieved 500% growth last year, and our VP Chris Diaz estimates that momentum will begin in the second quarter of 2011. If you had the chance to partner with the Doctors before they created Proactiv, would you have done so? Proactiv is a $1 billion industry. Imagine just having a small piece of that!

The time is now, and the timing is critical. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to leverage the credibility of the doctors, and amazing products that sell themselves to ensure my financial future.

Are you ready?

Listen to the Top Income Earner tell her story!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment