Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Age-O-Meter...try it today!

Offer your friends a trip into the future with the Age-O-Meter, Rodan + Fields' new facebook app. This new tool uses age progression software to show users what they might look like in 30 years. As evidenced below, the picture isn't pretty. Don't get mad, I have the solution for it, too! https://facesbytrish.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/Age-O-Meter

MY STORY
I'm a former sales manager rep/wife/mom who jumped at the opportunity with Rodan + Fields. My goals were to find a new, creative option in which I could still mold my schedule around my kids, and still have time to
volunteer at school and in my community.
It is my goal to make it to the top of Rodan + Fields pay plan this year and give my husband the opportunity
to retire from his 25 years of Corporate America!
The best part is I am creating my own economic recovery, but helping others to do the same is the best reward there is...
Join me...Today!
Here's to 2011!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment