Wednesday, February 9, 2011

From the American Academy of Dermatology Assoc.

Troubled skin is the spark that encourages Drs. Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields to continue their quest to find the right ingredients, using the right technology, in the highest level amounts required to get the BEST results for their consumers!  Read this article and learn why thier passion has become mine!
And, then let me tell you about WHY, I am beyond excited to be partnered with them during this time and to be prospering with them! 

The R+F Short Story ~


MY STORY
I'm a former sales manager rep/wife/mom who jumped at the opportunity with Rodan + Fields. My goals were to find a new, creative option in which I could still mold my schedule around my kids, and still have time to volunteer at school and in my community.

It is my goal to make it to the top of Rodan + Fields pay plan this year and give my husband the opportunity to retire from his 25 years of Corporate America!

The best part is I am creating my own economic recovery, but helping others to do the same is the best reward there is...Join me...Today!
Here's to 2011!

Dial In 24/7 For the Business Opportunity Replays

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, reference is the # key)



Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment