Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stop Workplace Drama

One of my Linked in connections put this together and I think it is brilliant!
Visit her site and read these question for yourself!

Eleven Questions to Ask in 2011 | Stop Workplace Drama

stopworkplacedrama.com

It has been said, if you want a better result, ask a better question. What questions are you asking yourself in this New Year? If your questions are not getting you the results you desire, here are eleven questions you can ask yourself!

I have found that working in the business I am in has taken the drama out of my life, I am happy to say!  Do yourself a favor and just open you mind, imagine the possibilities that your own business could provide for you.  Then lets talk about our business model!

 

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment