Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Traveling For March Madness!

Independent_consultant_logo2

I will be presenting the Rodan+Fields Business and Product story in New York and Maine this coming week see below for details:

Hostess: Gayle LaSalle
Where:  Paddocks of Saratoga, Club House
Saratoga Springs, NY (Upstate)
When:  March 20th, 1:00 pm
*RSVP appreciated

Hostess: Janet Bartucci
Where: Met Life Building (over Grand Central Station)
200 Park Avenue, 26th Floor, NYC ~The Dilenschneider Group
When: March 21st, 5:30 pm
*Full Names need to be provided for security and they will need to ask for Janet directly.

Hostess:  Cheri Dudley
Where:  82 Twin Brooks Road, Buxton Maine
(5 minutes from Gorham Village)
When:  March 24th, 6:30 pm
*RSVP appreciated

*Call me 615.477.1230 or text: 6154771230@vtext.com


Trish Ackermann

facesbytrishRF@gmail.com
(615) 477.1230 verizon cell
(615) 392.7746 home
The R+F Short Story ~ Click Here

The Compensation Story~ Click Here
MY STORY
I'm a former sales manager rep/wife and mom who jumped at the opportunity with Rodan + Fields. My goals were to find a new, creative option in which I could still mold my schedule around my kids, and still have time to volunteer at school and in my community.

It is my goal to make it to the top of Rodan + Fields pay plan this year and give my husband the opportunity to retire from his 25 years of Corporate America!

The best part about this is...I am creating my own economic recovery, and helping others to do the same...that is the best reward there is...Join me...Today!
Here's to 2011!

Dial In 24/7 For the Business Opportunity Replays

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, reference is the # key)



Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment