Sunday, March 27, 2011

Remember to look at the leadership!

When looking into direct sales or network marketing be sure you look at the leadership first! 

I have an amazing leadership team to thank for my success today!  Without them lifting me up, in the beginning, I'm not sure I would have believed in my own abilities to lead and train people to become successful, too! 

We all have a choice to make when starting out...will we persevere or will we quit when the going gets tough.  This is our choice, it needs to be made DAILY.  When I began with Rodan+Fields, I was committed to give it 2 years. Now, the first nine months were challenging, I felt defeated most of the time (even when my team was growing...it wasn't fast enough;)  Then, during the tenth month, I had a long look in the mirror, I realized that I was scared to succeed!  In the midst of that thought I heard a small voice say to me..."you need to change...you need to grow and develop...you need to change directions...you need to share your life with others...share your past and your hope and you need to LEAD!"

So, here I am six months later and I know that this is where I am suppose to be and where I will stay for many years to come!  I love what I do; helping people to find their strengths, to challenge themselves, move beyond the 'comfort zone' and to develop into more than they could ever have imagined.  It has happened for me and I know it can happen for you, too. 

I humbly thank my leadership team:  Jenny Aiken, Tonya Mayer, Cindy Santi, Adriana Hughes, Natalia Yosco, Sarah Robbins, and countless others who have lent there business savvy minds to me to listen to and to grow from hearing their wisdom!

When you find yourself ready to take that leap of faith and venture further than the "yellow brick road" mentality...I will be here to help you find your way on the road less traveled!

(615) 477.1230 verizon cell
(615) 392.7746 home
The R+F Short Story ~ Click Here

The Compensation Story~ Click Here

Dial In 24/7 For the Business Opportunity Replays

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, reference is the # key)

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment