Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Profound Growth and Development Occur When...

You are able to move beyond your comfort zone, able to voice your dreams and believe in a future!  You have choices to make and they will require change, if you indeed want to change the outcome of your life! 

I am enjoying an amazing travel experience through New England states and New York (the trains, subways and of course, Bloomingdales are always filled with stories to share! 

I am blessed beyond measure to have the support system I have had during this phenomenal journey of growth and development with Rodan + Fields!  And, find myself in a unique situation to be able to be that same support to so many others now!  My team has become an extension of my family and we are setting sail...together...bound for bigger dreams.

If you have ever wondered what we are all about...take a few minutes to educate yourself by asking me some questions!

(615) 477.1230 verizon cell

The R+F Short Story ~ Click Here

The Compensation Story~ Click Here
MY STORY
I'm a former sales manager rep/wife and mom who jumped at the opportunity with Rodan + Fields. My goals were to find a new, creative option in which I could still mold my schedule around my kids, and still have time to volunteer at school and in my community.

It is my goal to make it to the top of Rodan + Fields pay plan this year and give my husband the opportunity to retire from his
25 years of Corporate America!

The best part about this is...I am creating my own economic recovery, and helping others to do the same...that is the best reward there is...
Join me...Today!


Dial In 24/7 For the Business Opportunity Replays

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, reference is the # key)

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment