Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shortest Month of the year was my most lucrative month ever!


How?  You ask... Because, I chose to partner with the doctors who created ProActiv.

Why did I choose them?  Because they have a proven clinically based brand and business model. Because, they are putting  their names and reputations are on the line, and sharing the economic recovery with people like me instead of investing in millions of dollars of advertising!!!  Because they truly care about others and giving back!  They know that if they can spread their knowledge of personal development with other fellow Americans this will empower them to succeed and we will all benefit!

So, I continue setting up shop around the US (think Starbucks coffee on every corner)!  As a team, we are where they were in the early 90's - opening a new storefront everyday of the year - momentum had started and they needed to be able to supply for the demand!  That is what we at Rodan+Fields are doing, momentum is just around the corner. 

Choosing to leverage my time and energy with others, creates a unity of purpose, unlike being a franchise owner, where I still stand alone and need to hire people and provide for them (wages/insurance)!  I partner with other professionals who know that they will never get bigger then their debt or reach their personal goals without getting out of their comfort zone!  Support, training and personal development are key parts of this equation. And, the only reason I have become successful! 

It is about the team!  It is not about me, it is about them, and you and the "us" that will create strength! 

Remember it is choice though and NOT for everyone.  If you like where you are, if you enjoy the uncomfortable squeeze of debt, if you enjoy sleepless nights of worry over what the future holds for you, your kids and their kids....don't look into this, don't listen to a presentation, don't open your mind.

You see the truth is if you don't ever move past where you are....your situation will NEVER change! 

One last word... to whom much is given, much is expected...I chose to say yes, to grow, to prosper and to be a Go-Giver...everyday!

Message me to start the conversation if this sounds like a journey you are ready to take!

MY STORY
I'm a former sales manager rep/wife and stay-at-home
mom who jumped at the opportunity with Rodan + Fields. My goals were to find a new, creative option in which I could still mold my schedule around my kids, and still have time to volunteer at school and in my community.

It is my goal to make it to the top of Rodan + Fields pay plan this year and give my husband the opportunity to retire from his 25 years of Corporate America!

I love that we are creating our own economic recovery, but honestly, network marketing is a model based on helping others to do the same, and that is the best reward EVER!

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But ignite a fire within  him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

Dial In 24/7 For the Business Opportunity Replays

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, reference is the # key)



Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment