Wednesday, June 8, 2011

If You're Going to San Francisco...

Convention Header 051811

Come up to my neighborhood ... Russian Hill.  

 

Lori Bush

Wear some comfortable shoes because when we say "hill," we mean it. Russian Hill is where you'll find the "Crooked Street." Lombard between Hyde and Leavenworth is billed as the crookedest street in the country with eight switchbacks in one short block. You can easily get there from Union Square by taking the Powell-Hyde Cable Car.

 

On the way, you'll see spectacular views of Alcatraz and the SF Bay. And you'll be in close vicinity to some of my favorite eateries. For a special treat, you can visit the original Swensen's Ice Cream on the corner of Hyde and Union that has been in operation since 1948. And just a few store fronts down is arguably the best pizza in San Francisco (just ask Courtney), Za. Try the Scalliano; it's my favorite when I'm eating carbs. For another carb delight, try Loving Cup on Polk Street. They have over a dozen flavors of rice pudding; it's hard for me to walk out of there without trying several. For a special evening, my favorite Tapas place is Zarzuela on the corner of Hyde and Union (yep, right across the street from Swensen's ... how convenient!). They don't take reservations, so get there early and bring your appetite for authentic Spanish cuisine. Or go a little more upscale and try Frascati on the corner of Hyde and Green. I would rate their roasted chicken in the top three in San Francisco ... but there's so much on their very creative menu. Reservations are highly recommended, especially on the weekend.

 

Clearly I'm a foodie. But how lucky am I to have ALL of these places within walking distance of where I live.

 

From Russian Hill with Love,

Lori Bush signature
Lori Bush  

President and General Manager 

Team Amazing...This is what I am looking forward to...Join me!


Your Green Invitation to Check Us Out!
Rodan+Filelds Dermatologists
Executive Consultant
Trish Ackermann
 
Grateful for your referrals, they are the cornerstone of my business!
I've partnered with the doctors who created Proactiv on their new business venture.
We are committed to owning the $2.5 billion Anti-Aging market with our new AMP MD.
 
For a career with Rodan + Fields or Rodan + Fields Products visit me here

Trish Ackermann

http://facesbytrish.posterous.com

FacesByTrishRF@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/trishackermann
(615) 477.1230 verizon cell

LISTEN AND LEARN About Rodan+Fields in your own home, take notes and then call me to have them answered directly, then if we feel that we would make good business partners...we make it official!


MY STORY

I'm a former sales manager/trainer/wife and mom who jumped at the opportunity to the ride the coat-tails of the dermatologist who created ProActiv and they set out to change the face of skincare and lives with their signature line of products, Rodan + Fields Dermatology.

My goals were to find a new, creative option in which I could still mold my schedule around my kids, and still have time to volunteer at school and in my community. I have been profoundly blessed to find more than I was looking for with this business model and compensation plan!

My goal today...is to make it to the top of Rodan + Fields pay plan this year and give my husband the opportunity to retire from his 25 years of Corporate America by May of 2012!

Creating financial freedom for my family is rewarding but helping others to duplicate this success is what makes this the best type of business in the world!

Get ahead of the wave of economic change by joining me...Today!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment