Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Are you a Mom or Dad who wants MORE?

Epsn0003




Moms Who Miss Working Should Consider Network Marketing

I spoke to a friend this week who will send the youngest of her four children to kindergarten in the fall.  After 10 years as a stay-at-home mom she is making plans to start a new consulting business.

But with juggling all the summer camps, games, trips and lessons she can’t find time to design a logo, print business cards, produce a Web site, file licenses, and complete the tasks necessary to set up shop.  Starting her part-time business is a full-time job — not to mention having to front at least $1,500 just to get started.

If my friend could get past the negative stigma of direct selling she’d realize a micro-franchise with a reputable network marketing company offers precisely what she wants:

  • Flexible work schedule
  • Low start-up costs
  • Turnkey everything — biz cards, Web site, collateral materials, etc.
  • Merit pay that rewards performance
  • Potential for substantial long-term residual income
  • Ability to engage the professional, business side of the brain while still reserving some/part/most of her energy for her children and family

I love my children.  But I’m a better mom when I can work flexible hours, use my talents to their fullest and exercise all the lobes of my brain. It’s also good for my kids to see their mother working and earning a living.

Listen moms, I have a serious business opportunity if you:

  • Left a fulfilling career to raise kids
  • Crave a professional outlet for your talents
  • Feel you’d be a better, happier mother if you weren’t parenting 24/7

I can coach you to be successful if you are:

  • Motivated
  • Personable
  • Ready to devote at least 15 hours per week to a serious business

Contact me today at 615-477-1230 or facesbytrish@gmail.comIn three minutes I can share the information you need to decide if this is a business opportunity you want to explore further.

No pressure.  Just information.  What you do with it is entirely up to you.

Thank you for your inspired words, Jessica Johnson! I couldn't have written it better!


Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment