Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You could be a SUNSCREEN STAR

Lucky_spf_body

LUCKY magazine, June 2011 featuring our SUNSCREEN STAR....Rodan and Fields SPF 30 which is formulated for all over the body use. Our ESSENTIALS SPF 30 Body Sunscreen is a lightweight, non-sticky and non-greasy broad spectrum sunscreen. It contains dimethicone to protect skin’s moisture barrier, antioxidant vitamins C and E to absorb damaging free radicals and anti-inflammatory ingredients to protect skin from environmental stress.
The ingredients are all listed here. There are no parabens and it contains an extract from the narcissus bulb that actually slows down the skin's exfoliation process, so your tan will last longer. A nationally acclaimed integrative medical expert, Dr. John Neustadt, loves all our products!

Here is a product testimonial from K.Jang:
"I have always been religious about facial skincare ever since I can remember. It never occurred to me until a few years ago to take care of the rest of my body too.

The problem was that I had a tough task at hand. I looked for the solution... to healthy-looking skin, but everything I tried didn’t do the job. In fact, I always felt like they “covered” up the dryness of my skin but never really addressed the root cause of it. That’s until I met the ESSENTIALS Body Moisturizer.

All I can say is WOW. I apply this once after showering and I am completely hydrated and happy – head to toe—all day long! I also found that after just a week, my skin was transformed! Excited and eager for more change, I applied the ESSENTIALS Foaming Sunless Tan over the ESSENTIALS Daily Body Moisturizer. I wasn’t sure quite what to expect, but I was floored with the results from this winning combination. A few hours after application, I saw a perfectly even sun-kissed tan. And I wasn’t the only one who noticed. My friends even asked me if I just got back from a vacation. You should have seen their faces when I told them it was our ESSENTIALS Foaming Sunless Tan. These two products changed my life. I love ‘em! "

Rodan + Fields Products are all INCREDIBLE!!! Plus the 100% empty bottle money back guarantee makes it RISK FREE!

ORDER HERE



Your Green Invitation to Check Us Out!
Rodan+Fields Dermatologists
Executive Consultant
Trish Ackermann

http://facesbytrish.posterous.com

FacesByTrishRF@gmail.com
(615) 477.1230 verizon cell

LISTEN AND LEARN About Rodan+Fields in your own home, take notes and then call me to have them answered directly, then if we feel that we would make good business partners...we make it official!



Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment