Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Derm RF


Derm RF | October 12, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Categories: Employee Favorite | URL: http://wp.me/pMnJi-dZ

Corporate Favorite

By Chris Diaz Vice President of Sales at Rodan + Fields® Dermatologists

The first time I saw our AMP MD System I was nervous. I tend to be skeptical about skincare in general, and the prospect of rolling needles across my face scared me. So needless to say, I was a little apprehensive about trying Rodan + Fields AMP MD. But as a firm believer in anything from Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields I was compelled to try it. In seconds I saw how pain-free the roller was. In fact, it feels good. And the results have been nothing short of astounding. Between the clinical trial results, before and after pictures and personal results stories I hear every day, the fact that this product will change the skincare industry isn’t just a line. It’s a matter of fact.


Blessings, 
               Trish
 Picture
Faces by Trish offers One Minute Anti-Age
Faces by Trish


Trish Ackermann

(615) 477.1230 verizon cell
(615) 392.7746 home

Dial In 24/7

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, press # again)

 WHAT'S YOUR DREAM?
Sometimes to get what we don't have - we have to do
the things we have never done.
With Rodan+Fields, you won't be alone in doing them - there is a whole team of qualified people just waiting to help you succeed.
Trade some part-time hours for a more full-time life today and
watch your skin and your life change in ways you have - up to this point - only imagined the could!!


Posted via email from Faces by Trish with Rodan + Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment