Monday, October 4, 2010

Bye-bye Botox....AMP MD is HERE!

I am so excited!! I just used my Anti-Age AMP MD Roller. I am going to get rid of that line right between my eyes and the ones appearing at the edges of my mouth!! The Drs. are saying NO MORE BOTOX with this! I can't wait to share my results!

R+F spent 3 years in planning and development, and did the clinical studies before it hit the market!  You will not find results like this anywhere!  "This technology is a decade ahead of its time!" Marie Clair Beauty Editor.

Get yours today and you can share your results with us too!! Be one of the FIRST!
--
On THE Path,
  Trish

Click here for our newest technology!
 Picture
Faces by Trish offers One Minute Anti-Age
Faces by Trish RF


Trish Ackermann

(615) 477.1230 verizon cell
(615) 392.7746 home

Dial In 24/7

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, press # again)

 WHAT'S YOUR DREAM?
Sometimes to get what we don't have - we have to do
the things we have never done.
With Rodan+Fields, you won't be alone in doing them - there is a whole team of qualified people just waiting to help you succeed.
Trade some part-time hours for a more full-time life today and
watch your skin and your life change in ways you have - up to this point - only imagined the could!!

 


Posted via email from Faces by Trish with Rodan + Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment