Monday, September 20, 2010

FACES BY TRISH September News

Independent_consultant_logo2

 


This is it!! This is the month to begin your journey as a consultant with Rodan+Fields Dermatologists!!

Don't miss your chance to be one of the first consultants in the nation as we unveil our revolutionary anti-aging technology on October 1st!

There are 70 beauty editors waiting to publish next month & the editor of Marie Claire just couldn't wait!! She scooped us on page 100 of the October 2010 issue!

Clinical trial results have been amazing for this new product ... here is what it will do ...

The revolutionary Rodan+Fields roller device will target the skin's surface with tiny needles. The resulting mild prickling sensation will prompt the body to rebuild collagen all over the face which will lead to fewer lines & wrinkles, as well as smoother, more youthful-looking skin without the laser, surgery or expensive trip to the dermatologist. Additionally, the skin will be more receptive to the Anti-Age products which will be applied at the same time!

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation...here is a fabulous opportunity - are you prepared to be lucky?

Contact me today to find out more about this opportunity!

Also, I am taking pre-orders for this amazing product ... so let me know if you want your name on the list!!

Blessings,

Trish

MY STORY

I'm a Sales and Product Trainer and currently a stay-at-home mom. After being home full-time with my children for 5 years, the economy experienced a huge downturn and it became clear that the only way to make sure our money outlasted our month was for me to bring in some additional income. At the same time, I wanted to preserve the ability to mold my schedule around my kids. Fortunately, I was introduced to Rodan + Fields Dermatologists. Drs. Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields, creators of Proactiv, offer the next billion-dollar independent business opportunity. In just ten months, I have built a strong team of consultants and customers across the nation. This business is changing my family's life, and it can do the same for you. I'm currently looking for dynamic, self-motivated people to join my Executive Team as we expand across the nation. For more information, give me a call at 615.477.1230 or visit my websites:

BUSINESS WEBSITE - Don't let this opportunity pass you by...jump on and don't look back, except to see your growth!

PRODUCT WEBSITE - If you decide to have a product open house for me and get it on the calendar by 9/26 you will win an extra surprise from me...call me for details;)

Skin is a beautiful thing...wear it well!

 email facebook linkedin posterous twitter  youtube


 Picture

Marie Claire SCOOP
Revolutionary Anti-Age
will be the NEW RAGE:)


(615) 477.1230 verizon cell
(615) 392.7746 home

Dial In 24/7

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, press # again)


 WHAT'S YOUR DREAM? Sometimes to get what we don't have - we have to do the things we have never done. With Rodan+Fields, you won't be alone in doing them - there is a whole team of qualified people just waiting to help you succeed. Trade some part-time hours for a more full-time life today and watch your skin and your life change in ways you have - up to this point - only imagined the could!!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish with Rodan + Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment