Monday, September 27, 2010

EMPLOYEE FAVORITE

By Amnon Rodan-  Chairman of Rodan + Fields

I use a lot of different Rodan + Fields’ products, but my new favorite is the brand new ANTI-AGE Multi-Function Eye Cream. You may be surprised to hear me say this … it’s not every day that a man admits to being so invested in his skin that he applies eye cream daily. But I know from my wife that the eyes are the first part of your face to reveal the signs of aging, and I want to look my best as much as you do.

When it comes to defying the aging effects of time, nothing gets me to where I want to be better than the new eye cream. The formulation is stellar, it feels great going on, smells good too, and the best part … it really works. In fact, it works so well that you may not even recognize me at convention this September in New Orleans.


 Picture
Faces by Trish offers One Minute Anti-Age
Faces by Trish


Trish Ackermann

(615) 477.1230 verizon cell
(615) 392.7746 home

Dial In 24/7

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, press # again)

 WHAT'S YOUR DREAM?
Sometimes to get what we don't have - we have to do
the things we have never done.
With Rodan+Fields, you won't be alone in doing them - there is a whole team of qualified people just waiting to help you succeed.
Trade some part-time hours for a more full-time life today and
watch your skin and your life change in ways you have - up to this point - only imagined the could!!


Posted via email from Faces by Trish with Rodan + Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment