Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Confessions...

As an ambitious woman in my mid 50s, I am on hormone replacement therapy (HRT). It helps keep my skin juicy by preserving my natural collagen, maintains the quality of my skin and nails and keeps my hair in check, not to mention the fact that it will help keep my brain sharp for years to come.

Now, there are varying opinions on HRT, but the visible skin benefits of hormone support are real. Below are  photos of identical twins … one who takes HRT and one who does not. Notice the difference in their upper eyelids, jowls and neck. The results speak for themselves; hormonal support certainly has gone a long way for the twin on HRT.

HRT is not for everyone.  Get the facts at www.menopause.org or from a recent interview I did on View from the Bay. Then, ask your ob-gyn if HRT is right for you. Skin is a beautiful thing and HRT can help you wear it well for many, many years to come.   By Dr. Kathy Fields

From the outside, using our Anti-Age Regimen will enhance this suppleness, by resurfacing the texture of your skin giving you a luminous glow!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish with Rodan + Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment