Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's a process...either way!

“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.” -Alvin Toffler

This quote is true for any job, but seems especially pertinent to life as I now know it at a start-up. It’s exciting, relentless, demanding, energizing. Ok, we never sleep, especially Lori, and we are all in it together. For me the biggest factor in startup mode is flexibility and continuous learning. Why – because not everything works as planned.

And rather than look back or complain, the thing that’s worked for me is to learn, adjust, double my efforts and move forward. It’s a process but, I always keep my goal, my why, in sharp focus and I know I’m better off for it.

Posted via email from Faces by Trish's with Rodan + Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment