Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Can’t Live Without My …

Ok, hypothetically speaking, we are stranded on a deserted island and I can have three things with me...
  • My toothbrush
  • My Reverse Deep Exfoliating Wash
  • My Night Renewing Serum ~ aka The Little Blue Men:)
Why these things...well the toothbrush speaks for itself, but if you haven't tried Rodan + Fields Dermatologists Signature Line of products yet...you DO NOT know what you are missing.  I can't represent a product that doesn't WOW me, I am a doubting Tomasina, and need to be "shell-shocked" to share!  But once I am, I find it impossible to shut up!

These two products will increase your collagen production (plumping up the skin...wrinkles become more shallow or disappear) and resurface your skins texture (pores will look less defined and your skin will look visibly brightened)!  For an even better result, the toner and lightening cream that come with the regimen, will also erase your skin damage (those pesky "freckles" that have become more like patches) will begin to fall apart and fade.
Seal the Deal with the oil-free sunscreen to protecting your investment and look radiant and flawless with its optical-diffusers and sheer presentation!

Are you ready to expect a lot MORE from your skin care?  Yes!  Then contact me today...you only have GREAT SKIN to WIN!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish with Rodan + Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment