Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ROCKING THE LAST DAYS OF AUGUST

Image

LAST 3 DAYS!!! To my facebook friends and family, Become a Rodan + Fields Preferred Customer (PC) by month's end and as a gift from me I will cover your one-time enrollment fee. Our Customer Loyalty program is called PC Perks and offers you 10% OFF all Rodan + Fields products, and FREE Fed Ex shipping. NO RISK! With our 60-day empty bottle money back guarantee! Begin these award-winning clinically proven products and see the results within a couple days! Message me and I'll place your order or  "SHOP NOW"
 
To having the BEST Skin Of Your Life... and THANKS for supporting my business! Changing Skin & Changing Lives! Sheila Chandler Peters ---> Please like, share & re-post on your page to help me spread the word. Blessings to all of you~ Deadline is Friday, August 31 at midnight PST.

Blessings,
Trish Ackermann
https://www.rodanandfields.com/images/Archives/DSA_Award_Email_signature.JPG
615.477.1230
For a career with Rodan + Fields or Rodan + Fields Products

My R+F Blog~get to know ME and read my story here
My R+F Product Store
My R+F Business
http://www.linkedin.com/in/trishackermann

Drs. Rodan+Fields present their business story in this 5 min video!
Tim Falla, VP of R+D with Rodan+Fields, explains the science in this video!

NO Convincing, Commitments or Pressure....Just a 5 minute story...the rest is up to you!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment