Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Past, Present, Future...

Super_Saturday_Nashville.pdf Download this file

The Past ~ I was just contemplating my life before Rodan+Fields... 2 1/2 years ago.  I was available for my kids, before and after school, room mom, church volunteer and I kept up with my house responsibilities.  Life was good.  Do you sense the 'but' about to be used? Here it is, but I was under challenged and wanted to be utilized in a greater capacity.  I tried a few things; I baby sat for a newborn, I had an after-school program, snacks, homework and activities, but truly I wasn't inspired.

When R+F came along, I was slow to get out of the gate, I didn't really get out of the house much or leave my community and felt a bit awkward about telling people that I had a business of my own now.  I spent a lot of time analyzing how I should do it.  I spent a lot of time wondering what people would think of me for doing a direct sales business, too!  Most of my friends and family members are the 'scholarly' types and were shocked that I was 'involved in this sort of thing'.  But, what they never took the time to ask or check out was the actual business opportunity and the support behind it, backed by these two highly successful doctors and business owners!  That is okay though, it is NOT for everyone.  Some people NEED to be tethered to a time clock, cubicles, water coolers, and an inflexible schedule.  That was never good for me.  I like to do my own thing and plan my own schedule around my priorities!

The Present ~ Today I am loving my mornings; walk, worship, taking care of my family, and reviewing my schedule for the day.  A mix of being involved with my husband and kids, collaborating with colleagues, mentoring team members, running my home (you know laundry, dishes, dinner etc.) volunteering at school or church or hanging out with a friend!  Would this work for you?  My support comes with it!

Interested? Its simple...with over 100,000,000 impressions in 2012 and counting, R+F continues to make headlines...this month alone we are featured by Allure, Daily Glow, and the DSA's newsletter.  I would love for you to join me any Sunday evening to and hear from my direct partners and founding consultants via the phone for an opportunity call that requires nothing from you, not even input... just to listen and think about questions for me to answer... that is it!

Yes, friends its THAT close to the top. This opportunity will be around for many years to come but the TIMING will never be like this again! It is so EXCITING!

If you're ready to jump on board, I'd like you to SAVE THE DATE for our "Super Saturday Tour 2012" Nashville, TN (Gaylord Opryland Hotel) Saturday, October 6, 2012 for training with the top educators in in our business, this training, if applied will bring you sizzling success!

The Future ~ Due to my mentors' commitment to creating the tools and training we need to be the best we can be in our Rodan + Fields® businesses, I am reaping the benefits of a life I wasn't able to even dream about 2 years ago!

Blessings and Abundance To You,

 Trish Ackermann | 615.477.1230 | Rodan + Fields Dermatologists | Changing Skin Changing Lives™
 MyBlog | My R+F Product Store | My R+F Business | My Biz FacebookPage | My LinkedIn | My Twitter
 Take 6 minutes to watch these two videos and send me your feedback!
  Business story direct from the creators, Drs. Rodan + Fields, in this 4 min video!
Hear direct from my colleague/mentor Natalia Yosco and the newest Million Dollar Circle Achiever in this 2 min video!
       

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment