Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What does OPPORTUNITY look like to you???

550622_4139439244708_598709067

Opportunity is just success looking for a place to happen!  Don't wait... investigate, in 6 mins, 2 videos below, today and be careful not to get stuck in the analysis/paralysis stage of indecision!
The follies which a man regrets most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity.  ~Helen Rowland

 Trish Ackermann | 615.477.1230 | Rodan + Fields Dermatologists | Changing Skin Changing Lives™
 MyBlog | My R+F Product Store | My R+F Business | My Biz FacebookPage | My LinkedIn | My Twitter

In just 6 minutes and 2 videos you should have your answers about opportunity!
Send me your feedback:
facesbytrish@gmail.com

  1. Business story direct from the creators, Drs. Rodan + Fields, in this 4 min video!
2. Hear direct from my colleague/mentor Natalia Yosco and the newest
Million Dollar Circle Achiever in this 2 min video!
       

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment