Thursday, May 31, 2012

JOIN ME and TEAM TRANSFORMATION Today and get results from the 3 D's!

00019i

TODAY ONLY SIGNING BONUS and FAST START TRAINING BONUS to JUMP START your R+F BIZ!

Who is ready to CHANGE, truly change, their lives?

Let TODAY be your day to start YOUR transformation!

First, you need to Decide what you want the future to look like! Then, be Disciplined and Determined about reaching your goal!

Join me and I will share the road map to success with you, developed by Rodan+Fields leaders!

Blessings and Abundance To You,

 Trish Ackermann's Transformation Team | 615.477.1230 
Rodan + Fields Dermatologists | Changing Skin | Changing Lives ™

 MyBlog | My R+F Product Store | My R+F Business | My Biz FacebookPage | My LinkedIn | My Twitter
Email: facesbytrish@gmail.com
 Take 6 minutes to watch these two videos and send me your feedback!
  Business story direct from the creators, Drs. Rodan + Fields, in this 4 min video!
Hear direct from my colleague/mentor Natalia Yosco and the newest Million Dollar Circle Achiever in this 2 min video!
       

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment