Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Who Do You Know? Collaboration needed to find the GEMS!

Nationwideexpansion2012

I want to know who you know…who do you know in the UNITED STATES ?!! I am looking to expand my fast growing team in all states… Referral Rewards are SWEET…so who do you know?!!

Things are heating up, our team is on fire! This week alone we expanded into 4 new markets, all while I was in and out of my home office, picking my kids up from school, taking them to the ballpark & their other activities.

The energy & spirit of my partners is truly contagious. If you are willing to help us put your city on the map, send me a message. I have a generous referral rewards program I would love to share with you.

WANTED: BUSY, SMART, MOTIVATED & COACHABLE women and men interested in linking arms with a dream team?!! Rodan + Fields® Dermatologists is just getting started! We are in the toddler stages…GROUND FLOOR!! NOW is the time… don't look back in a year and wish you had… and with regrets… partner with 2 of the most brilliant minds in skincare and own a piece of the $2.5 billion dollar Anti-Age Market!

We are ALL aging ALL the time…
Join Me |Changing Skin | Changing Lives

See what Direct Selling News has to say about us!
http://www.directsellingnews.com/index.php/view/rodan_fields_exit_retail_enter_direct_sales

Trish Ackermann
FacesbyTrish@gmail.com
615.477.1230

https://www.rodanandfields.com/images/Archives/DSA_Award_Email_signature.JPG

My R+F Blog~get to know ME and read my story here
My R+F Product Store
My R+F Business
http://www.linkedin.com/in/trishackermann

Drs. Rodan+Fields present their business story in this 5 min video!
Tim Falla, VP of R+D with Rodan+Fields, explains the science in this video!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment