Friday, April 27, 2012

A 4 WEEK SUCCESS STORY!

This week we are delighted to share Preferred Customer Ryan Blanchard's amazing results after using the ANTI-AGE Regimen and AMP MD™ System for just four weeks.


              BEFORE                                       AFTER 4 WEEKS

"I really never thought about my skin or considered myself to look older than I should. I guess at the age of 42 I just said to myself, 'That's what I'm supposed to look like at this age.' One night my wife, Susan, asked me to try something. So as a good husband, I did, because that's what husbands do!

"I started on the ANTI-AGE Regimen and AMP MD™ System. After one week, other people were noticing a difference. When I saw my two week pictures, I knew something good was happening, and at four weeks it was like, 'WOW!!!!' I got nothing but positive comments, and that always makes you feel good about yourself."

-Ryan Blanchard
Preferred Customer


Blessings and Abundance To You,

 Trish Ackermann | 615.477.1230 | Rodan + Fields Dermatologists | Changing Skin | Changing Lives ™
 
MyBlog~Read my story here | My R+F Product Store | My R+F Business | Facebook

  Business story in this 5 min video! | The science behind the product success, in this video!
       

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment