Thursday, December 1, 2011

Twenty-Four Days of Christmas

In the Spirit of Christmas, every day this month, I will be treating YOU to a
"FREE R+F full-sized product with purchase" when you become my client!

On the first day of Christmas your R+F Consultant (Me) will give to you:


Image

Help for your Holiday Hands with our Anti-Age Shield Hand Balm
Go through my Solutions Tool, answer a few questions concerning your skin, products will be suggested to you for your specific needs, and you are just days from beginning your journey to HEALTHY, vibrant skin! 
Your information will be sent to me when you become my customer, when I receive this information I will call you to find out where you would like your gift sent;) 
Blessings,
Trish Ackermann

https://www.rodanandfields.com/images/Archives/DSA_Award_Email_signature.JPG
615.477.1230
For a career with Rodan + Fields or Rodan + Fields Products

My R+F Blog~get to know ME and read my story here
My R+F Product Store
My R+F Business
http://www.linkedin.com/in/trishackermann

Drs. Rodan+Fields present their business story in this 5 min video!
Tim Falla, VP of R+D with Rodan+Fields, explains the science in this video!


300309_2443720301850_151714638

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment