Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Curious?

12 days left to qualify for a FREE iPad2 and a $250.00 bonus on the table, not to mention a tax deduction.

These legitimate business opportunites don't just happen but once every 20-30 years.
It's a busy next few weeks.. yes, but here are just some reasons to join Me in my company Rodan + Fields Dermatologists before The New Year.

1) It's a 1099 world, no longer a W2! (Can I hear an AMEN to that!)
2) Get started now and get an immediate Tax write off for 2011 - own your own business- tax write offs galore all year long!
3) My Senior partners are the Proactiv Solution Docs!...
4) Anti-age is $2.5 billion business - well on its way to be a $5 billion!
5) No inventory, no shipping, no returns, NO PARTIES!
6) We are a Web based world and that's what this company is!
7) Our company has product support, shipping support, & dermatological nurses!

If you thought about change or additional income or if you know of someone that this is a perfect fit for... message me, i'd love to share this with you.

I will add 2 more consultants to my team this year...will 1 of those be you?

If you are serious about changing your life, are coachable and passionate about helping others do the same...then contact me. Take control of your financial future starting TODAY!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment