Thursday, August 25, 2011

WHAT'S IN YOUR FUTURE? You don't need a crystal ball for this one!

by Trish Ackermann on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 10:13am

You need to learn the differences between a few things and how they effect your life financially!

  1. Most of us are creating Linear Income...trading time for a paycheck.  This is what most of us were taught to seek out! Unfortunately, this schedule will keep you trapped in the rat race and most of you will never have financial freedom. 
  2. What you NEED to create is Residual Income, something you do today that will still be paying you five years from now. Think insurance for instance.
  3. And, Passive Income, leveraging other vehicles and people to create income or a Team Approach, think about Oprah's Harpo Corp. Or any franchise.

Obviously number 2 & 3 will offer you an opportunity to create an empire if you are willing to do the time! 

You need to OWN your own business which will allow you to write-off legally many of your business expenses, including but not limited to, your car note, part of your mortgage, your mileage and business meals out. 

 

I was pleased and impressed to find the answer to my quest in Rodan + Fields Dermatologist. For under $1000 I was able to start my OWN business while working around my busy family life.  I have created Residual and Passive Income that will continue to work for me as I continue to work toward building a legacy to leave for my children and their children. 

 

This business is NOT for everyone, if you enjoy hitting the time clock, ASKING your boss for time-off, sick time, vacations and having to conform to what the company line is...(you know you NEED the box to fit into)...then this is NOT the right business for you, and that is OK!

 

IF you are creative, inquisitive, and outgoing, willing to be trained and supported, if you love to meet and exceed your personally set goals, if you want to get recognized by a corporate team of professionals with trips, gifts, cars and monetary bonuses that you earn, then YOU ARE WHO I AM LOOKING TO PARTNER WITH!

 

Email me directly to begin the discussion at facesbytrish@gmail.com

Redefining Business Ownership http://post.ly/2yEDe



For a career with Rodan + Fields or Rodan + Fields Products visit me here

Trish Ackermann
FACESBYTRISH@GMAIL.COM
(615) 477.1230 verizon cell

MY STORY

I'm a former sales manager/trainer/wife and mom who jumped at the opportunity to the ride the coat-tails of the dermatologist who created ProActiv and they set out to change the face of skincare and lives with their signature line of products, Rodan + Fields Dermatology.

My goals were to find a new, creative option in which I could still mold my schedule around my kids, and still have time to volunteer at school and in my community. I have been profoundly blessed to find more than I was looking for with this business model and compensation plan!

My goal today...is to make it to the top of Rodan + Fields pay plan this year and give my husband the opportunity to retire from his 25 years of Corporate America in 2012 and the long-term goals...ASK ME DIRECTLY!

Creating financial freedom for my family is rewarding but helping others to duplicate this success is what makes this the best type of business in the world!

Get ahead of the wave of economic change by joining me...Today!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment