Monday, January 31, 2011

$200K per day for 30 days - or a penny doubled for 30 days?

The Leverage of a Team vs One

A few years ago, Donald Trump appeared on the David Letterman show and David asked Mr. Trump, "You have been involved in real estate for many years and have made millions and millions of dollars; tell me, if you had it to do over again, would you?" And he answered, "Actually, no; I would get involved in network marketing!" The audience - perhaps picturing "the Donald" promoting Amway or Mary Kay Cosmetics - laughed! Mr. Trump smiled and explained by quoting J. Paul Getty who said, "I'd rather have 1% of the efforts of 100 people than 100% of my own efforts." This is what is meant by "leverage" and this is how Network Marketing works. The system is simple. You get the largest return for the smallest investment. Invest 7-10 hours a week for 2-4 years and you can set yourself up with a residual income in the range of 3-5 thousand per month, with the actuality of a growing network that will bring exponential growth to your monthly check. To comprehend how this works, look at arithmetic growth and geometric growth.

EXAMPLE:

Would you rather have: $200,000 per day for thirty days or a penny doubled every day for thirty days. The first is an example of arithmetic growth: $200,000 times 30 equals $6,000,000 - a pretty chuck of change, indeed. If you opted for geometric growth with the penny doubled for thirty days: At the end of week 1: you would collect $1.27; at the end of week 2: you would collect $162.56; at the end of week 3: $20,807.68; at the end of week 4: $2,663,382.70; day 29: $5,326,765.40; and day 30: $10,653,530.80. So for a penny doubled every day for 30 days, you would have over $18,000,000! Network Marketing is based on the pattern of geometric growth.


Call me directly to begin the discussion or Go to my website  for "self-service" at JOIN MY TEAM tab!

MY STORY
I'm a former sales manager rep/wife/mom who jumped at the opportunity with Rodan + Fields. My goals were to find a new, creative option in which I could still mold my schedule around my kids, and still have time to volunteer at school and in my community.
It is my goal to make it to the top of Rodan + Fields pay plan this year and give my husband the opportunity to retire from his 25 years of Corporate America!
The best part is I am creating my own economic recovery, but helping others to do the same is the best reward there is...
Join me...Today!
Here's to 2011!


Dial In 24/7 For the Business Opportunity Replays

605-475-4009, Access Code: 644240 # 

(wait, reference is the # key)


Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment