Friday, February 22, 2013

Then and Now... reinventing yourself can be challenging or fun... you choose!

You Don't have to know about Skincare...
Just Able To RECOGNIZE A GRAND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!!
YOU CAN SO DO THIS!!!!
 Inline image 3           Inline image 1
                  Then                              and                   Now

This former player of the LA RAMS Marcus Dupree recognized a winning team when he saw one! Marcus Dupree is now part of Rodan+Fields Dermatologists

Inline image 4

YES I said he is now part of Rodan + Fields... He saw an opportunity to be a part of a company that is growing over 1000%,  per year,  for the last 4 years... and YOU CAN TOO!

This can be a nice little sideline business to supplement your life or you can grow it to replace your income and reinvent yourself! 

Message me to find out how you can take part in history making/dream making/financial freedom!! I have a great referral program ♥

Looking for a PLAN B....here it is!!
SEE 4 YOURSELF HERE

Teachers, lawyers, pharmaceutical reps, actors, athletes, TV personalities, doctors, stay at home moms, executives, CEO's... those are just a few who love this company and have come on board!

Know someone who may be interested or a good fit? Ask me about my referral rewards program!


 Trish Ackermann | 615.477.1230 | Rodan + Fields Dermatologists | Changing Skin Changing Lives™
Join my Age-Amazing Team | Real Results Skincare  | My LinkedIn | My Twitter
The Smart-Docs tell ALL!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment