Friday, March 23, 2012

READ THIS FIRST!

Thumbnail-5

Why is Rodan+Fields such a Unique Business Model?
I just spoke to person who was involved with another Direct Sale Company. She didn't realize that when you take ownership of your Rodan + Fields business and grown your teams, you OWN that downline! This is huge!! She said that with her "very well known" direct sales company, as with so many others, you DO NOT own your down line or have the option to sell it.
This will be the deal breaker for those who are hesitate to do Rodan + Fields. This is such a rare thing. If you can not sell your downline you are still working for someone else & are not building an asset.
It is CLEAR TO ME KNOW, I see why those who are very successful in other direct sales companies are now doing R+F! Now, not only is this their chance to be 1st in the 1st Brand name web-based direct sales franchise in a Pre-Momentum stage of business, but they are building a legacy for their families that no one can ever take away.
I will never need a 401K. This is my guaranteed retirement, this is my nest egg; and that is why I take great steps to help it to flourish, beginning with my team! 
Come GROW your R+Fk with me!
When you are ready to hear about R+F, call me, there will be NO Convincing, Commitments or Pressure....Just a 5 minute story...the rest is up to you!
Blessings,
Trish Ackermann

https://www.rodanandfields.com/images/Archives/DSA_Award_Email_signature.JPG
615.477.1230
For a career with Rodan + Fields or Rodan + Fields Products

My R+F Blog~get to know ME and read my story here
My R+F Product Store
My R+F Business
My Facebook fanpage
http://www.linkedin.com/in/trishackermann

Drs. Rodan+Fields present their business story in this 5 min video!
Tim Falla, VP of R+D with Rodan+Fields, explains the science in this video!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment