Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cyber Monday Extended for YOU my readers

Rodan+Fields
Dermatologists with Faces by Trish
Save 10%, Free Shipping, and Get Free Fabulous Gifts!

Welcome to our Cyber Monday Specials!!!

 

From now until November 30th at Midnight our friends will receive a 10% discount & FREE SHIPPING, plus some gorgeous goodies (see below)!

 

Give yourself the gift of great skin with Rodan and Fields Dermatologists!!


**Are you already a preferred customer?  Contact me with any orders for friends and family and get a special deal from me, too!

 

 

Image
 

 

See below for instructions on HOW-TO use the Doctors Solution Tool to determine the right regimen for you!

FREEBIE ALERT
0image
 
 

It gets even better!!! In the spirit of Christmas, I am extending my Cyber Monday shopping specials til November 30th, 2011!  Each and every person that signs up as a preferred customer, using the customized Solution Tool to figure out what the Doctors recommend for you, will get a free full-sized product of their choice form our red-labelled essentials line, to get into the holiday spirit!  Keep it or give it as a gift;)


To order/enter, go to: Solution Tool, email yourself the results (so I know you are going there for this sale), place your order as a preferred customer (PC) by enrolling at PC Perks Insider Information and I will contact you to choose your FREE item!


gwp 

 

 

But that's not all--purchase over $175 in product, and along with the freebie to perfect the perfect pout (for mistletoe ready lips)--you'll also get a free best-selling book by the doctors, so you can learn how to get on your way to the best skin of your life! 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's to a BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL Holiday Season! 

 

 

Want to learn more about what I do? CLICK HERE

 


Blessings,
Trish Ackermann

https://www.rodanandfields.com/images/Archives/DSA_Award_Email_signature.JPG
615.477.1230
For a career with Rodan + Fields or Rodan + Fields Products

My R+F Blog~get to know ME and read my story here
My R+F Product Store
My R+F Business
http://www.linkedin.com/in/trishackermann

Drs. Rodan+Fields present their business story in this 5 min video!
Tim Falla, VP of R+D with Rodan+Fields, explains the science in this video!


Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment