Saturday, October 29, 2011

Daily digest for October 29, 2011


New post on Derm RF


Common Questions

by Mary Radford, RN
When can I expect to see results from ANTI-AGE Hand Treatment Regimen?

You will notice an immediate hydration and brightening effect.  Over time, you will also see improvement in skin texture, evenness of skin tone, and elasticity.

Can I use ANTI-AGE Age Shield Hand Balm SPF 30 elsewhere on my body?

Yes, you may apply ANTI-AGE Age Shield Hand Balm SPF 30 on the arms, legs and feet as needed to minimize the appearance of age spots and to help prevent future discolorations from forming. The peptides will help to support resiliency to smooth and firm the appearance of crepey skin, while protecting skin with a broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen.

My ANTI-AGE Age Shield Hand Balm SPF 30 is turning brown.  Can I still use the stick?

Yes.  While the active ingredient, ascorbic acid, may turn colors, ANTI-AGE Age Shield Hand Balm SPF 30 is still effective.  As specified on the product package, for best results, store the product in a cool, dry place.

Mary Radford, RN | October 29, 2011 at 12:29 am | Categories: Common Questions | URL: http://wp.me/pMnJi-tB




NO Convincing, Commitments or Pressure....Just a 5 minute story...the rest is up to you!
Blessings,
Trish Ackermann

https://www.rodanandfields.com/images/Archives/DSA_Award_Email_signature.JPG
615.477.1230
For a career with Rodan + Fields or Rodan + Fields Products

My R+F Blog~get to know ME and read my story here
My R+F Product Store
My R+F Business
http://www.linkedin.com/in/trishackermann

Drs. Rodan+Fields present their business story in this 5 min video!
Tim Falla, VP of R+D with Rodan+Fields, explains the science in this video!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment