Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Autumn is the season for APPLES!

319513_217918974936852_1676111

The Doctors who created Proactiv are committed to owning the anti-aging skincare market!  Going nationwide has been successful, next it is globally, soon the international expansion will begin. Are you ready to be part of this project?

They are creating a legacy of success both personally and professionally to all who join them in their venture!  I'm committed to helping thousands become successful entrepreneurs.  In my third year with these professional business women, I know that they mean it when they say it is about helping others up, that it is by leading by example, not lip service!  I am determined to change lives while changing skin everyday!  I am here for you...are you ready?

How long will I be here to support you?
Long-term: As long as you are willing to put forth the effort and communicate your willingness to grow...I am there! 
Short-term: if you're coach-able and driven, I can help you build a profitable business and earn a FREE iPAD2 in the next month.

Don't just read these words and say...nah, not today...pick up the phone and lets talk!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish *Rodan+Fields*

No comments:

Post a Comment