Saturday, August 21, 2010

Confessions from an R+F professional

By Trisha Kersting, 

Sales Support Manager at Rodan + Fields® Dermatologists

I have a confession. I have oily skin. For most of my adult life I have avoided using moisturizers and sunscreens in an effort to reduce the oil in my skin. I would cake my poor face with powder in an effort to reduce the shine, but in the process I was only making my skin and appearance even worse! When I moved out West from the humid climate of Florida I thought, finally, I can get some relief from my oily skin. But I discovered it followed me across the country; I couldn’t escape my oily skin.

Last year when UNBLEMISH Oil Control Lotion SPF 20 was introduced at convention, it was love at first use.  Every morning I use a little dab of the UNBLEMISH Oil Control Lotion on my T-zone before applying my ENHANCEMENTS Mineral Peptides. Not only does it reduce the oil in my skin, I am also protecting myself from harmful UV rays.  I keep an extra Oil Control lotion in my purse so I can reapply before heading outside at lunch to give my face full protection from the sun. I am off the face powder for the first time since I was a teenager and my skin has never looked better.                                         

CLICK HERE! FOR YOUR PRESCRIPTION FOR CHANGE!

Posted via email from Faces by Trish with Rodan + Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment